Pilates is about you, your body and the way you move. When your body is in alignment you move and feel better. You can set your sights on the things you love to do and get busy doing them.
Being in alignment means you have the proper balance of strength and flexiblity to support you in standing, sitting, moving through daily activities and your sports/activities.
All new clients begin with Jumpstart Program which includes:
- 4 appointments - 3 one on one Pilates sessions, 1 one on one CoreAlign session
- Postural assessment
- Body composition analysis
Once completed, you will know if this form of movement feels good on your body, if you enjoy it and would like to continue. From here, you would choose to either stay with privates or join one of our small group classes (maximum of 5 clients per class).
Your Jumpstart instructor will help you choose the best class for you. With over 45 classes per week to choose from, it is easy to find a class that is just right for you and at a time that suits your schedule.
We offer Pilates classes 7 days a week. There are mainstream classes and specialty classes available.
- Pilates for men, women and athletes - 3 levels to choose from. Level 1,2,3.
- Pilates for 60+ - 3 levels to choose from. Level 1,2,3.
- Pilates for Healthy Back - weak core, sore back, feeling tight? We can help! This class caters to individuals with concerns for back health.
- Restorative Pilates - for clients needing a more gentle approach and may be living with chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, post-surgery, or other ailment.
- Pilates for Osteoporosis - this class recognizes the movement parameters associated with Osteoporsis to ensure a safe and effective exercise experience.
- Yoga Stretch - a yoga based class that also uses the principles of Pilates for an effective and deep stretch for your whole body.
- Pilates for Athletes - we are well known for our work with a variety of athletes such as Equestrians, Swimmers, Baseball players, Cyclists and Runners. Call today to learn about Pilates for your sport.
For more information, visit the schedule page. To create an account, you must have completed the Jumpstart Program. If you are a new client, call 604.943.8823 to begin.
Qualified Instruction with Quality Care
Instructors are fully certified & trained in STOTT, Physical Mind, BASI and Boulder methods. Many of our instructors have been teaching Pilates for over 15 years and have been teaching in the world of health and fitness for over 25. All instructors take continuing education course in the areas of special conditions, back care, post-injury rehabilitation, posture and sports.