Fall registration is underway!!!
Pre-registration – August 1-10
•For clients currently registered in classes. You can call, email or drop in to confirm your spot in your current class. After August 10th, registration is OPEN and spots will NOT be held.
• 604.943.8823 email@example.com
We’ve added more Osteoporosis/Healthy Back classes; more classes on Thursday evening and Sundays. schedfall 2013
Regular Registration – August 11th – 31
• For clients wanting to move into a different class, start classes after Jumpstart or add more classes to your schedule.
• Our online booking system is almost ready to launch. Once you have registered and set up payment, you will be notified on how to set up an account and manage your classes!
Clients who want to come weekly on a set day and time. Book your regular appointment for September – December.
Book as you go
If you do privates, but prefer to book as you go, then you can continue to do this. Until notification, all appointments will be booked via the Studio. An email will be sent out when online booking is ready.
UPDATES TO OUR POLICIES AND RATES
STUDIO POLICIES AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
Our goal is to make the registration process and account management easier for you. Managing your account on-line, booking yourself into and out of your classes and appointments from your computer or phone, and ease of payment are just some of the updates we are doing to our system. You will receive automatic emails confirming your changes and can keep up with your schedule and make-ups yourself.
By September, the system will be ready for you to purchase online and manage your account. Please watch for notices in regards to this launch.
In order to make this happen, we were required to set up rules that the software would understand. Below are the changes/updates to our policies. If you have any questions, please contact the Studio.
• Our class schedule runs on three 4 month sessions per year. Session 1 – September – December; Session 2 – January – April; Session 3 – May – August.
• You can register for a set class and commit 4 months at a time (recommended), or purchase a drop in package and book as you go
•When you change a class (cancel, book a make-up), you will receive an automatic email confirming your change.
•You will be able to put yourself on wait lists if a class is full and as soon as a spot opens up, you will receive an email confirming that you are now in the class. Should you not be able to attend, you must early cancel yourself out of the class.
• Early Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours in advance (day before class). You simply log onto your account, early cancel yourself out of your class and book into another as a “make-up”.
• All make-ups must be completed by one month after the end of a session (ie: Fall session September 1- December 22. Make-ups must be complete by January 31).
If you have make-ups from previous sessions, you will have until December 22nd to complete them and then the above will apply to the Fall session.
Classes and privates have increased by $1.00 per hour to accommodate for the higher costs of our merchant account (credit card processing). We have only increased by our costs and have not added any other costs of our upgrades.
You have the choice of paying in full or monthly by way of “auto-pay”. If you pay in full, you can do so by credit card online, or by cheque or debit at the Studio. Auto-pay requires a credit card however. If you cannot pay this way, then please contact the Studio to make other arrangements.
Updates to our system will unfold weekly. We will keep you posted as we go. :)